Claims FAQ & articles
Here you’ll find some answers to common questions about claiming compensation and regularly updated articles about the no win no fee process and our industry. We believe that being honest and transparent is what our client want from us. Although the No Win No Fee system can seem complicated and confusing we are here to help guide you though it. There really is no financial risk to you win or lose. Also there are no deductions made from the compensation you receive.
- Who are Direct 2 Solicitors?
- An Accident at Work? What should I do?
- How do I know if I have a valid Road Traffic Accident claim?
- How long does it take to claim Road Traffic Accident compensation?
- I have been injured and want to claim. What do I do now?
- Why should I select Direct 2 Solicitors to manage my claim?
- Is making a claim a hassle?
- How much will claiming cost me?
- What exactly does “No Win No Fee” mean?
- What is a compensation settlement made up of?
- How much could my settlement be?
- How long do I have to make a compensation claim?
- What entitles me to compensation?